What is ICHS Chapters
- Consist of members of one or more medical and health specialties who share a common interest in the medical and health profession, and they are within geographical proximity.
- Serve as a hub for the valuable ICHS resources available in your region.
- Provide easy access to all of the ICHS-accredited and recognized activities.
- Act as your primary link to ICHS-accredited and recognized activities; these include, but is not limited to, workshops, seminars, hosting of prominent guest speakers and other social activities.
- Offer valuable opportunities to network both locally and globally to ensure the sustainability of your personal and professional growth.
Near by your location
ICHS has established Chapters around the world to create a platform for the local communities to empower the local medical and health professionals to network, interact, and access quality CME materials
How to create a New ICHS Chapter at Your Geographic Area
- 1 Fill the Petition Online to create a new ICHS Chapter at your locality.
- 2 The petition should be endorsed by 25 medical and health professionals within your locality.
- 3 ICHS London Office will review the petition.
- 4 ICHS Congress Commissioner assigned to your country will endorse your petition and forward it to the Continent Honorary Founder for final decision.
- 5 Decision of Continent Honorary Founder will be communicated through ICHS portal.
- 6 You can track the status of your petition at ICHS portal.